Quicklift Garage Doors wants to reward its customers by giving out a trip to Bali*
The prize include a trip to Bali for two people valued at $3000. The trip includes two (2) economy return airfares to Bali and 7 nights accomodation.
For your chance to win you just need to buy a garage door from us between the 14th of April 2016 until the 14th of October 2016.
FILL OUT THE FORM or CALL US Today and buy a garage door from us!
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd Bali Holiday Competition (“the Competition”) – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Promotion Bali Holiday is Quicklift Garage Doors P/L ATF Quicklift Unit Trust ABN 32 968 483 473 (the Promoter).
2. Any garage door purchase during the competition period is automatically entered in the prize draw (unless they request not to be entered in the competition). The eligible entrant to the competition will be the person named on the invoice of original purchase. Where this invoice is made in the name of a company or otherwise, the eligible person will be deemed as the person responsible for placing the order with the promotor. The eligible entrant will be determined at the sole discretion of the promotor. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
3. Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Terms and Conditions of this Competition are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
5. The Competition is being run by Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd, 1/52 Malvern Street Bayswater Victoria Australia 3153
6. The Competition commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 14th April 2016.
7. The closing time for entering the Competition is 12 noon Australian Eastern Standard Time on 14th October 2016.
8. Entry to the Competition is limited to persons that purchase a garage door between 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 14th April 2016 and 12 noon Australian Eastern Standard Time on 14th October 2016 inclusive.
9. This competition is limited to Victorian residents.
10. Entry to the Competition is free.
11. Entrants may only enter the Competition once.
12. Staff employed by Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd or their family members are not eligible to enter the Competition.
13. There will be one (1) prize. This prize will be a trip to Bali for two people to the value of $3000 AUD. The prize includes two (2) economy return airfares from Melbourne to Bali and 7 nights’ accommodation in Seminyak. The trip will be organised by Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd in conjunction with Flight Centre on behalf of the winner. After booking the described airfares and accommodation any funds remaining from the $3000 will be given to the winner as spending money. Peak seasons (Christmas, School holidays or any other time) may possibly result in more expensive airfare and hotel costs. The total prize will not exceed $3000.
14. There will be one (1) draw at 12 noon Australian Eastern Standard Time on Friday 14th October 2016 at Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd’s office, being at 1/52 Malvern Street Bayswater Victoria Australia 3153. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
15. The prize winner will be contacted on the day of the draw by email and phone. The email is deemed to be received by the prize winner once the sender of the email receives confirmation on their email system that the email was sent and their number has been called.
16. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within twenty-eight (28) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by prize winners.
17. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
18. The prize may be collected in person by the prize winner or parent/legal guardian or may be mailed/couriered.
19. If a prize winner has been contacted and been made aware of their prize winning, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within twenty-eight (28) days of this contact, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
20. The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, may be required to provide evidence of their identity (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) when receiving the prize.
21. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
22. By entering the Competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, or if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the Competition.
23. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
24. The prize is not transferrable.
25. The prize winner’s name will be published on the Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd’s website. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd permission to use their photograph, full name and suburb on its website from the date of the draw without compensation.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. Entry into the Competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
28. Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd’s reserves the right not to select Winners of all or any Prizes in its absolute discretion. The Promoter’s decision will be final, legally binding and cannot be reviewed or appealed and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Personal information provided by an entrant to Quicklift Garage Doors Pty Ltd, other than in accordance with clause 25. above, will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Winner has breached any of the Terms and Conditions or their entry is misleading.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to:
(a) declare as void any entries or claims for Prizes resulting from any printing, production or distribution errors or where there has been error in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the Competition materially affecting the result of the Competition or the number of Winners or the value of claims for Prizes; (b) add to or to waive any of the Terms and Conditions; and (c) cancel the Competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. (d) The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: a. tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion or the website of the Promoter or the Competition; b. acting in violation of the Terms and Conditions.